An 1809 etching of the House from "Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain"
Built / Designed For: Sir John Crofts, Master of the Horse to Mary Tudor, sister of Henry VIII.
Garden & Outbuildings: The 1520s Gatehouse is extant.
Country Life: XXIX, 848, 1911.
Title: Burke's and Savills Guide to Country Houses, Volume III: East Anglia
Author: Kenworthy-Browne, John; Reid, Peter; Sayer, Michael; Watkin, David
Year Published: 1981
Publisher: London: Burke's Peerage
Book Type: Hardback
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Not Listed
Past Seat / Home of: Sir John Crofts, 16th century.
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No