Built / Designed For: Henry Thomas Timson
House & Family History: Circa 1929 the Timson family sold Tatchbury Mount to Hampshire County Council; in 1931 the council opened the house as a home for "mental defectives." Tatchbury remained a hospital until the late 20th century. The House was demolished in 2006.
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Not Listed
Past Seat / Home of: Henry Thomas Timson, until 1848; The Rev. Edward Timson, 1848-73; Captain Henry Timson, late 19th century. TENANTS: John Postle Hesletine, late 19th century. Sir Daniel Fulthorpe Gooch, early 20th century.
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No