Built / Designed For: The Rev. Tobias Rustat
House & Family History: Stutton was built as a rectory for The Rev. Tobias Rustat in the 18th century; Dutch gables were added in 1822 for The Rev. Thomas Mills. In 1987 a west wing was added containing a swimming pool, squash court, and game room.
Garden & Outbuildings: The gardens extend to 49 acres. The northwestern Coach House is now a separately owned home.
Title: Burke's and Savills Guide to Country Houses, Volume III: East Anglia
Author: Kenworthy-Browne, John; Reid, Peter; Sayer, Michael; Watkin, David
Year Published: 1981
Publisher: London: Burke's Peerage
Book Type: Hardback
House Listed: Grade II
Park Listed: Not Listed
Current Seat / Home of: Hill family
Past Seat / Home of: The Rev. Tobias Rustat, 18th century. The Rev. Thomas Mills, 19th century.
Current Ownership Type: Individual / Family Trust
Primary Current Ownership Use: Private Home
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No