The House from a circa 1830 hand-colored steel engraving
John Preston (J.P.) Neale, published under the title of Views of the Seats of Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, among other titles: Vol. VI, 1823. Scotland, 1830.
House Listed: Category A
Park Listed: Designated Garden & Designed Landscape
Current Ownership Type: School
Primary Current Ownership Use: Conference Center
Ownership Details: Owned by the University of Strathclyde since 1971, who make the House available for weddings, conferences, and events.