DiCamillo Companion

Redland Court

  • Earlier Houses: There was an earlier Elizabethan house on the site that was demolished in 1730.

    Built / Designed For: John Cossins

    House & Family History: Between 1884 and 2017 Redland Court served as the Redland High School for Girls; the house was sold to property developers by the school in 2017, when it merged with Red Maids’ School.

  • Garden & Outbuildings: The house is today set in three acres of parkland.

  • Architect: John Strahan

    Date: 1732-35
    Designed: House for John Cossins

    View all houses
  • House Listed: Grade II*

    Park Listed: Not Listed

  • Past Seat / Home of: SEATED AT CURRENT HOUSE: John Cossins, 18th century.

    Current Ownership Type: Corporation

    Primary Current Ownership Use: Flats / Multi Family

  • House Open to Public: No

    Historic Houses Member: No