Built / Designed For: Sir William Crossley
House & Family History: Built in the late 19th century for one of the founders of Crossley Motors, by the early 1930s Huyton Hill Preparatory School for Boys occupied the house; they were here until the school closed in 1969. In 1971 Pullwood Bay was converted into holiday flats, a purpose the house continues to serve today.
Garden & Outbuildings: The house, surrounded by 51 acres, is set on Lake Windermere.
Architect: George Faulkner ArmitageDate: 1891
House Listed: Not Listed
Park Listed: Not Listed
Past Seat / Home of: Sir William Crossley, 1891-1911.
Current Ownership Type: Corporation
Primary Current Ownership Use: Holiday Rental
House Open to Public: By Appointment
Awards: Enjoy England Five Star Award for Exceptional Quality of Accommodation and Customer Service
Historic Houses Member: No