Built / Designed For: Francis Pierrepont, third son of Robert, Earl of Kingston.
House & Family History: Pierrepont House stood adjacent to the tower of St. Mary's Church. A painting of the House, by an unknown artist, 1708-13, is in the collection of the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut.
Garden & Outbuildings: The darden was destroyed in 1800 when a street was developed on the site.
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Destroyed
Past Seat of: Francis Pierrepont (third son of Robert Pierrepont, 1st Earl of Kingston-Upon-Hull), 17th century.
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No