The Entrance Facade from an 1831 engraving
The House from a circa 1906 postcard
The Drawing Room from a circa 1906 postcard
Built / Designed For: James Tillie
J.B. Burke: 2.S. Vol. 1, p. 151, 1854.
House Listed: Grade II
Park Listed: Not Listed
Seat of: Ted Coryton (formerly Ted Spencer); here since 2007.
Past Seat of: Tillie family, 17th century until 1713. Woolley family, 18th century. Coryton family, 18th century until the 21st century.
Current Ownership Type: Individual / Family Trust
Primary Current Ownership Use: Private Home