House & Family History: Pantygwydr was a relatively small country house, expanded circa 1860 with the addition of two asymmetrical wings and a verandah for John Crow Richardson. The House was a casualty of the urban sprawl of city of Swansea in the late 19th and early 20th centuries; it was demolished in 1908 and a baptist church built on the site.
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Destroyed
Past Seat / Home of: Tennant family. John Crow Richardson, 19th century.
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No