House & Family History: Mark Graystone Thomson designed the Gothic additions for Lacon family after 1810. The stables were made into a house for J. W. E. Lacon.
Garden & Outbuildings: The Stables were converted into a house for J.W.E. Lacon.
Architect: Mark Graystone ThomsonDate: Post 1810
John Preston (J.P.) Neale, published under the title of Views of the Seats of Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, among other titles: Vol. III, 1820.
Title: Burke's & Savills Guide to Country Houses, Volume III: East Anglia
Author: Kenworthy-Browne, John; Reid, Peter; Sayer, Michael; Watkin, David
Year Published: 1981
Publisher: London: Burke's Peerage
Book Type: Hardback
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Not Listed
Current Seat / Home of: J.W.E. Lacon
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
Ownership Details: The stables were converted into a house for the Lacon family.
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No