A 1783 engraving of the House from "Grose's Antiquities of England & Wales"
Earlier Houses: Philip Dehany demolished an earlier House in 1773 and built the 18th century house.
House & Family History: George, Prince of Wales, pressured Dehany to lease the House to him in 1789 to be used as a hunting lodge. The "Kempshott Park Room" was a period room in the St. Louis Museum of Art.
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Destroyed
Past Seat / Home of: Edward Walter Blunt, 19th century.
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No