House & Family History: Sir Edwin Landseer Lutyens created the House between 1898-1900. Lutyens enlarged the House in 1910. House was given to the Lutyens Trust in 1991.
Garden & Outbuildings: Gertrude Jekyll created the garden.
House Listed: Unknown
Park Listed: Unknown
Current Ownership Type: Charity / Nonprofit
Primary Current Ownership Use: Holiday Rental
Ownership Details: Owned by The Lutyens Trust and leased to The Landmark Trust, who operate it as a holiday rental.