The House from a circa 1908 postcard
House & Family History: Fincham was incorporated into the Stow Bardolph Estate in 1620 and sold in the 20th century. The polygonal tower was added in the 16th century, when a number of alterations were made.
Title: Burke's and Savills Guide to Country Houses, Volume III: East Anglia
Author: Kenworthy-Browne, John; Reid, Peter; Sayer, Michael; Watkin, David
Year Published: 1981
Publisher: London: Burke's Peerage
Book Type: Hardback
House Listed: Grade II*
Park Listed: Not Listed
Past Seat / Home of: Fincham family.
Current Ownership Type: Individual / Family Trust
Primary Current Ownership Use: Private Home
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No