Earlier Houses: An earlier Elizabethan house that was located near the church was demolished in the 19th century and replaced by the 1830 house.
Built / Designed For: The Rev. Richard Lucas
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Not Listed
Past Seat / Home of: SEATED AT 19TH CENTURY HOUSE: The Rev. Richard Lucas, 1830-46; Richard Lucas, 1840s; George Vere Lucas, mid-19th century. Major Ernest Lucas Braithwaite, until 1904. Stafford Vere Hotchkin, 1904-13. F.T. Walker, until 1924. T.J. Burrowes, 1924. Lieut. Col. Francis Henry Hardy, 1920s.
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No