The ruins of the castle from a circa 1760 copperplate engraving
John Bernard (J.B.) Burke, published under the title of A Visitation of the Seats and Arms of the Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland, among other titles: 2.S. Vol. II, p. 19, 1855.
House Listed: Unknown
Park Listed: Unknown
Past Seat / Home of: O'Connell family. O'Brien family.
Current Ownership Type: Unknown
Primary Current Ownership Use: Ruinous
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No