DiCamillo Companion

Beauport Hall

  • House & Family History: The northwest wing was added for Sir Robert Bell, chief baron of the Exchequer. Heraldic stained glass from Beauport Hall is today in the collection of the Victoria & Albert Museum.

  • Architect: Unknown (designed by an unknown architect)

    Date: Circa 1570
    Designed: Added Northwest Wing for Sir Robert Bell

    View all houses
  • Country Life: LIV, 754, 1923.

  • Title: Burke's & Savills Guide to Country Houses, Volume III: East Anglia
    Author: Kenworthy-Browne, John; Reid, Peter; Sayer, Michael; Watkin, David
    Year Published: 1981
    Publisher: London: Burke's Peerage
    ISBN: 0850110351
    Book Type: Hardback

  • House Listed: Demolished

    Park Listed: Destroyed

  • Past Seat / Home of: Beaupré family. Sir Robert Bell, 16th century.

    Current Ownership Type: Demolished

    Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished

  • House Open to Public: No

    Historic Houses Member: No