House & Family History: Earliest known date of House is circa 1420. The gables and quoins were added in the late 17th century. Bayfield was renovated circa 1740.
Title: Burke's and Savills Guide to Country Houses, Volume III: East Anglia
Author: Kenworthy-Browne, John; Reid, Peter; Sayer, Michael; Watkin, David
Year Published: 1981
Publisher: London: Burke's Peerage
Book Type: Hardback
House Listed: Grade II
Park Listed: Not Listed
Current Seat / Home of: Robin Combe
Current Ownership Type: Individual / Family Trust
Primary Current Ownership Use: Private Home
Ownership Details: Available for private functions; top floor of the house is let as a self-contained flat.
House Open to Public: By Appointment
Historic Houses Member: No