The House from a 1906 postcard
Built / Designed For: Brockhill Newburgh
House & Family History: Ballyhaise supposedly contains the earliest surviving oval room in the British Isles.
House Listed: Unknown
Park Listed: Unknown
Past Seat / Home of: Brockhill Newburgh, 18th century; Newburgh family here until 1800. William Humphrys, early 19th century; Humphrys family here until 1906.
Current Ownership Type: School
Primary Current Ownership Use: School
Ownership Details: Since 1906 Ballyhaise College, a Teagasc agricultural college.
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No