The House from a 1912 postcard
House & Family History: The school founded in 1878 as Dame School in Kent moved to Abberley Hall in 1916, primarily because of the threat of Zeppelin raids on London (it later became Abberley Hall School). The school purchased the House, together with all the furniture and fittings, for £10,000.
Garden & Outbuildings: The school is today set in grounds of 90 acres.
House Listed: Grade II*
Park Listed: Grade II
Past Seat / Home of: J.L. Moilliet, 19th century.
Current Ownership Type: School
Primary Current Ownership Use: School
Ownership Details: Today Abberley Hall School