House & Family History: West Green is a 1720s brick-and-ashlar house with classical busts along its garden façade.
Collections: A sale of of contents of West Green House was held in May of 1990.
Garden & Outbuildings: The Nymphaeum and semi-rusticated column in the Park are by Quinlan Terry.
Country Life: LXXX, 540, 1936.
House Listed: Grade II*
Park Listed: Not Listed
Current Ownership Type: The National Trust
Primary Current Ownership Use: Mixed Use
Ownership Details: The property is leased by the Trust to West Green House Gardens, who open the gardens to the public and operate an annual opera festival.