House & Family History: Minchenden was purchased and demolished in 1853 by Isaac Walker, who merged it with his Arnos Grove House Estate.
House Listed: Demolished
Park Listed: Destroyed
Past Seat / Home of: Sir Thomas Wolstenholme, 17th century. Sir David Hechstetter, 18th century. John Nichol, 18th century. James Brydges, 1st Duke of Chandos, 18th century. George Nugent-Temple-Grenville, 1st Marquess of Buckingham, 19th century. Isaac Walker, 19th century.
Current Ownership Type: Demolished
Primary Current Ownership Use: Demolished
House Open to Public: No
Historic Houses Member: No